DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit features a energy up power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow manage could be added to circuit to manage the decent speed of the cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all of the hydraulic elements concerned ahead of set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which must also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The electrical power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree during the tank following the initial working of the energy unit.
six. Oil changing is required right after the initial one hundred operation hours, afterwards when just about every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Commence the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve could be supplied if essential. Also a strain compen sated flow manage may be additional to your circuit to manage the descent pace in the cylinder.
Remark: Please consult our sales engineer to the unique pump displacement, motor energy or tank capacity.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
four. The energy unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree inside the tank following the original running in the power unit.
6. Oil transforming is needed right after the first a hundred operation hours, afterwards after each 3000 hrs.